Me..

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Back to Penang..

HAPPY to be home!!..PENANG!!...hohoho.. although only back to pg for 3 days..but i enjoy it..enjoy yummy dinner with my parents at newly opened Food Loft in Gurney Plaza..very systematic..u just need to wait to be seated, take ur order card, order foods & scan it with ur card..wait the foods to be served..and pay at the counter with the order card after u finish the foods..i like it!!..

This is the one ordered..Thai food "phak khi mau"









The part of the environment..







waa..so full..went to upper penang road for a walk with cs & his frens after tat..not much changes..still that happening..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

duno why since last week my right eyes started become blur..it is strange & impossible..as last month i just check my eye's power..felt like "bo mi tui pi" so at up this morning followed my mum go Adventist Hospital..after queuing up, check eye's pressure, duno wat tests..result came out= both of my eyes got a bit soring, retina become a bit thin & lack of oxygen..oxygen?? maybe i wear too long hours contact lens..haih..haih..haih..am i going to blind?



















Finally back to kl & reached home..WTF>>OMG>>my heart become beat-less<<..what happened to my CHARGER??..my charger's wire..die..die..die..end up..the stupig ma de F*** dog get beaten, hit, kick, torture by me again..










This is the purnishment..i used wire to tied his mouth..eng kai!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home