Me..

Friday, June 23, 2006

Woh...
Been stop blogging for so many days.. Been busy since World Cup starts.. Been busy to chase for almost every match.. Been busy to check everything from the net.. Been busy to torture Jack ( the dog in my house)..kekeke
Last week 16/6..went back to my hometown..pg..feel so good!!
Had dinner at Thai restaurant at Tanjung Bungah with my family (exclude my "housewife" eldest sis & always "flying" 2nd sis)..to elebrate Father's day









Had my flavorite LAKSA right before i left pg..wahaha..real nice..

Went back to kl with my little sis, my roomate & William, who drove cool Smart 4..




TODAY..KLCC trip..

Went there for a free movie, Tokyo Drift with Eve..sexy & hot chicks + real damn cool cars..+ heavy rain outside..made me damn cold & freezing inside the cinema..

This is from Adidas..the Match Schedule of FIFA World Cup Germany 2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home