Me..

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Help Tarc StudentsLive a More peaceful Life!!

Now this is the hottest news in KL..sad & angry!!..WTF is wrong with the snatch thieftsssss..these cases make me feel so unsecure of staying here..i am so worried about my sister as she is staying at Melati Utama there..my mum even ask her to move to my place..ya i really agree with mum..at least Prima here is not as "gelap" & "diam" as Melati.. especially the LRT at Taman Melati..scary scary scary!! To support with the petition that carried out by our Ex-Tarcian Mr Ah Wong..we all (me & classmates & housemates & frens not from tar) had sign in last nite..this is the link: http://www.you-zi.net/AskForPeace & the news: http://chinese.cari.com.my/news/ ... 6730_54076&rt=N And to again support with Mr Ah Wong..we decided to attend for the 声讨凶徒大会 at 6pm, College hall..but..we "cabut" after we reach there because the programme is until 830pm..& we still got lots of works need to rush..erm..sorry ha..i thought it would be like a protest that i saw everytime in the newspaper..hehee..


I do really hope that the snatch thieft can be arrested & get beaten 1000000000000000timesss by us Tarcians...!!! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Due to emergency from my owner's family..they need to rush back to Medan & the responsibility of taking care of his STUPIG DOG & FISHES..turn on to me!!..here..is that my responbility to clean it up?? OMG>..can i just wait until Thursday..wait my owners to come back & clean it up by themselve??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home