Me..

Friday, June 09, 2006

A Tiring Day..

Yesterday was my little sis's birthday (8th of June). Actually not little d..she is just 1 year younger than me. I didn't buy her a present yet..haha.. Actually last nite she wanted to follow me, Eve, Er huat & Anthony to go pasar malam..but unfortunately..where she stays..is 10mins away from my place..& all her frens & housemates not going..& she can't go by cab alone (it's so dangerous la)..so..nothin can be done but just stay at home..poor thing..


Reach there at around 830pm..really crowded!!..i almost become sandwich..we wanted to have famous & delicious "pan mee" over there..but unsuccessfully..it's finished!! sigh!! but nvm..still got lots of foodssss over d small small stores..

Woh..so tired..reach home at around 1030pm with half-full stomach..& bought some healthy fruits & "kuih" 4 tomorrow breakfast..haha..



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home