Me..

Wednesday, June 07, 2006


Erm..the 1st time i use blogspot..being introduced by my roomate, Eve. She is a regular blogger..fluent with english..not like me...sometime feel really hard to think and write even a sentence..just because of my broken & poor english.

Erm..wat to write somemore? Ohya..my birthday just passed (1st of June)..hehe..21 years old d..finally become an adult..over here..i want to say a very thank you to all my frens..my family & my dear..thanks for the celebration of my birthday at MIDNITE..2AM+..haha..thanks for all the presentssssss...thanks for everything la..





3 Comments:

Blogger Dragonfire said...

Sarah how nice that your sister gets a lovley birthday. Its nice of you to put it on the internet. Please check out my blog at The Adventures of Savor
From Dragonfire

10:31 PM  
Blogger Dragonfire said...

Sorry I made a mistake I hope YOU had a great birthday. Don't be nervous about blogger. Its a good place to say what you like as long as you dont say bad things
Dragonfire
PS plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz go on my Blog. I dont think anyone likes it. I only got a comment from my friend

10:35 PM  
Blogger Eve said...

Mm Sai Hak HEI

5:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home