Me..

Monday, December 11, 2006

Long weekend

Thursday's morning around 730am..suddenly my classrap called up & said.."today all no need to go college coz..our lecturer = MC"..Yes! Yes! i get to get some more sleep at this early morning...good news!! + Fri another lecturer got to attend workshop..means that..i gonna have 5 days "holiday"..hoho..damn good right..

I spent the whole day of Thursday doing my assignment..wish to finish parts of it before Fri..coz..Fri i gonna go my little sis's house to stay for 2 nites.. yaya good Fri nite..i went out with my sis + her 3 frens to Feelings..erm..heard that it's opened by "Guang Liang" lo..


Feelings..











erm..the atmosphere + environment quite good..3 singers have a good voice..but just the one that wore cap..a bit run out of beat..always accelerate when he plays keyboard & sings together..

Lovely Saturday..we went to 1U for shopping on the very Saturday!!..hoho...my parents gonna killed both of us coz used up so much money in shopping + buying..SATISFACTION!!..i have bought so many things in this month..bought so many things with reasonable amount of money..i love sales!!..haha

Linda..wat r u looking at???

@pic took in Yishion's changing room..haha..



After 3 hours walk & before proceed to another shopping mall, sis + me have lunch in Johnny's restaurant..the 1st time i tried the food there..not bad..a value set RM8.90..after that, we went to Ikea, Ikano, The Curve + flea market..the decoration for christmas is The Curve is..damn pretty..blue blue blue..


me + my little sis, Linda@The Curve












The beau + nice Christmas deco@The Curve














tat day..WE HAD FUN SO MUCH!!..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home