Me..

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Shopping day

Woh woh..yesterday was a wonderful day for me...1st - my owners have had steamboat in the house with their family from Indo & ask me + Eve to...EAT together !! hohoho......but we are too "pai seh" to walk out & sit & take & eat there.. eventually my owner picked some (actually not some but is 1 large bowl) for each of us.. they are so kind so great so good!!..I LOVE THEM!!..haha.. After that, here i come..SHOPPING!!..great great..there are lots of people in Sg Wang than i expected..really crowded..but we enjoyed ourselve very much as i had bought 2 shirts + 1 bag for myself + 1 shirt for my CS in 4 hours.. I am so broke now!! and my feets were killing me..i think i have to eat roti for this whole week before i go Sunway for another shop on this coming Sunday..







----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After 4 hours of buying..Ah Wong + Ah Meng + Ah Hong came and picked us up to..TAMAN PERMAI - Cheras...is a nice place especially for couple..from there you can enjoy the night view of..erm..the half kl..i think...haha..
Taman Saga - the next taman we went.. another nice bukit + night view (but not as nice as Taman Permai).. for dinner (for me) and supper for the rest..
Althought i was very tired, but *satisfied + enjoyed*..and I AM BROKE!!..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home